Sunday, October 30, 2011

Puerto Rico-Day 1


This summer we were able to take a trip to Puerto Rico. The trip was a part business part pleasure as we went with my job for our planning retreat but we were also able to stay an extra day to do some extra sight-seeing. Puerto Rico is not a location that we had ever thought about traveling to but we were pleasantly surprised with the trip.


We landed at the airport and instantly went to the San Cristobal Fort in Old San Juan. The fort is right along the coastline and offers great views of the city.






We spent the rest of the day walking around Old San Juan and enjoyed an early dinner there as well. It was a fairly long travel day but we felt like we were able to get the most out of our time there.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I happened to see your blog on the side of another. I lived in PR until I was 16 - those pictures brought back memories. I loved to climb up the waterfalls in El Yunque and El Morro and the streets I wandered in Old San Juan......well,very poignant. I can smell it now!