Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome Pictures of our Little Man!

We wanted to share some of the pictures that were recently taken of K and his room. We are super excited about the pictures because they turned out so good and now we have some more pictures of him at about the two month mark.
All of the pictures were taken by Ruthie, who is helping watch K at the clinic since Jill went back to work four days a week. Ruthie has been a huge blessing and while the transition back to work is one that continues to be a struggle and one that we continue to pray through, it is at least comforting to know that K is being well cared for.



Photobucket

We are very thankful that the room came together so well and we couldn't be happier with it. I know I had some doubts when Jill told me we were going to use the same color on the wall. I really questioned if flat and satin would really make that much difference --- but as you can see by how it turned out, I should just keep my mouth shut and trust her.


Photobucket



Photobucket


We tried to time the pictures so that we would be able to get some of K when he was asleep and some when he was awake. But once again K continues to teach us that planning and him do not really go together. He woke up while Ruthie was taking some quick shots of the room and once he's up ---- he's up!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


We were even able to get in some good family shots.

Photobucket

Thank's again Ruthie - We love them all!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

How precious! I love them all. Can't wait for play dates!

Jenna said...

What a gorgeous room! And an adorable baby of course!

josehilary said...

Hi- you don't know me :) but I stumbled upon your blog after clicking through friends' of mine. I think your nursery is amazing! I was wondering where you got that nice brown chair? and is it a slider? I am working on putting together a nursery for my sister-in-law. Thanks for your reply!