Monday, August 17, 2009

Big Announcement




Jill and I have always been a big fan of JUMBLE and so we thought this was an appropriate way to make the big announcement to our Small Group at Church. Although I wanted to shoot off a huge confetti canon my wife was there to control me and keep me in check. (I am sure that the custodial staff is breathing a big sigh of relief). But, with a similar announcement coming about every other week from someone else in the class, we thought that we needed to do something different because as soon as someone says “We have an announcement…” all the girls start shrieking and the guys stand up to shake hands as it is the basic assumption that the couple is pregnant. So instead, we decided to do the JUMBLE to announce our news. And while I don’t know if it was the chocolate brownie cupcakes or the announcement itself that made everyone excited, we were certainly ecstatic to share the news and excited of what is to come.
If you haven't unscrambled the above Jumble then scroll on down for the answer.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

No comments: